- Custom front cover, back cover, and spine design (directed by author’s feedback)
- Paperback (or hardcover) interior content design
- eBook text design (Amazon Kindle format)
- Separate ISBNs for paperback and eBook versions
- Barcode for paperback (or hardcover) version
- Electronic proof
- One printed sample copy
Book Sales Setup
- Bookstore order management
- Paperback (or hardcover) listings and search engine optimization on Amazon.com
- Kindle eBook listing and search engine optimization on Amazon.com and on author’s website
- Paperback (or hardcover) listing with all major online booksellers and national bookstore distributors
- eCommerce setup on author’s website
- eCommerce setup on HighBridgeBooks.com
- Printing management
- Order fulfillment
- $40 credit toward Amazon paid advertising campaign to promote your book’s listing on Amazon.com (includes setup and management of the campaign)
- Search engine optimization for book feature page on author’s website (WordPress websites only)
- Note: Other printed and digital marketing and publicity services are available for an additional cost.
Book Sales & Marketing Consulting Services
- Personalized assistance with crafting a marketable book title, subtitle, and book description
- Personalized assistance with developing author’s bio in accordance with the brand of the book
- E-mail templates for pre-sales, book launch, and on-going sales
- Basic e-mail marketing coaching (e-mail marketing setup service available)
- Access to publicity coaching session with former Publicity Director for Thomas Nelson Publishers, recorded exclusively for High Bridge Books authors
- Basic social media coaching
- Basic Facebook paid advertising coaching
- Basic Bookbub coaching
Additional Author Services Offered via AirliftMarketing.com
- Website setup, E-mail marketing setup, Social media setup, and Podcast setup
Publishing Package Pricing & Royalty Options
Author may select any one of the following pricing structure options:
- Option 1 – $2400 $1197 (plus publisher receives 18% of first year’s net sales)
- Option 2 – $2400 $1097 (plus publisher receives 21% of first year’s net sales)
- Option 3 – $2400 $997 (plus publisher receives 24% of first year’s net sales)
- Publishing process begins when $400 non-refundable deposit and signed publishing contract are received.
- The remaining balance is due after the electronic proofs of the book cover and interior have been delivered to the author.
All books published by High Bridge Books must be edited by a qualified professional editor.
High Bridge Books offers a broad range of proofreading, editing, book development, and ghostwriting services. (Because every book has a different word count and level of editing work required, editing services are not part of our flat-rate Professional Publishing Package.)
The following quotes are based on the word count of the manuscript immediately prior to the beginning of the editing process.
(Level 1) Final Proofreading = $0.023 per word
- Includes one, word-by-word proofreading of the entire manuscript that is focused on improving punctuation, spelling, word choice, grammar, formatting, and sentence structure.
- After the initial proofreading, the manuscript will be returned to the author for a final round of changes.
- The author will send the manuscript back to editor along with a list of the requested changes.
- The editor will apply the changes requested by the author and will return the manuscript to the author for final review/approval before printing.
(Level 2) Content-Level Editing & Final Proofreading = $0.043 per word
- This level of editing includes everything in Level 1 plus an additional read-through in which the editor makes chapter-by-chapter recommendations about how the author can improve the content (i.e. style, flow, and marketability).
(Level 3) Advanced Book Development, Content-Level Editing, & Final Proofreading = $0.063-0.093 per word
- This level of editing includes everything in Levels 1 and 2 plus assistance with assembling, organizing, rewriting, developing, and branding the content of the book. This would include assistance with converting a collection of blogposts into a book format.
- The rate depends on the amount of work required.
(Level 4) Author Interviews, Interview Transcription, Ghostwriting, Book Development, Content-Level Editing, & Final Proofreading = $0.23 per word
- This level of editing includes everything in Levels 1, 2, and 3 plus assistance with assembling, organizing, rewriting, developing, and branding the content of the book. This would include assistance with converting transcripts and/or a collection of blogposts into a book format.
- General process overview:
- 12 hours of interviews with the author
- Author interviews will be transcribed and developed into a book
- First draft will be delivered for author’s review and changes within 90 days of the final interview
Take the next steps toward getting your book professionally published…
Step #1: Request our free, three-video Author Training Course at HighBridgeBooks.com/Course.
Step #2: Contact us to get a conversation going about your book at HighBridgeBooks.com/Contact.