Join Our Team
Job title: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Salary: $16 per hour for first two months ($18 per hour after first two months)
Job type: Part-time (20 hours per week)
Location: Work from anywhere
Company: High Bridge Books & Media
Here at High Bridge Books & Media, we help Christ-centered thought leaders craft and publish messages that reveal God’s glory in all spheres of culture.
We offer the following services: book publishing, text editing/proofreading/translation, ghostwriting/copywriting, podcast management, audiobook production, social media management, email marketing, website development, and online course development.
We are seeking a part-time, work-from-anywhere Marketing & Communications Coordinator to add to our growing support team. This person will be responsible for providing marketing and communications support to at least 10 clients on a weekly basis.
- Writing attention-grabbing headlines for social media posts, selecting appropriate stock images to accompany each post, and distributing clients’ content via social media
- Posting articles and podcast episodes on WordPress websites
- Designing/sending emails via email marketing systems (e.g., Mailchimp, Emma, and Constant Contact)
- Meta-tagging and distributing podcast episodes via various podcast hosting platforms (e.g., Libsyn, Buzzsprout, and Blubrry)
- Developing publicity contact lists and reaching out to media outlets to get our author clients featured on podcasts, radio, tv, news, etc.
- Strong organizational ability to manage projects for more than 10 different clients at a time while working remotely
- Outstanding persuasive writing ability and English grammar
- Tech-savviness and ability to learn new software systems
- Demonstrable ability to complete weekly projects on time (e.g., posting/distributing content at the same time each week)
We will provide tutorial videos for accomplishing most routine tasks, but these proficiencies will be ideal for the candidate to have:
- Proficiency in updating WordPress websites
- Proficiency in distributing podcast episodes
- Proficiency in managing social media accounts
- Proficiency in managing email marketing accounts
- Proficiency in developing publicity contact lists and pursuing publicity opportunities
If interested in this job, please send your resume and one of your writing samples to Darren@HighBridgeMedia.com.