Book Order Fulfillment & eCommerce Setup/Management
Even if your book hasn't been published through High Bridge Books, we can still manage your orders, ship your books, and setup/manage your e-commerce technology so you can focus on selling books and spreading your message.
With this approach, we're able to drive bulk sales, run custom promo codes (e.g., limited-time 20% discount on your book), have higher profit margins for our authors (compared to the typical print-on-demand arrangement), provide customer data to our authors, make sure our authors don't have to worry about shipping books, and provide real-time sales notifications to our authors.
We can list most books on Amazon.com, BarnesAndNoble.com, WalMart.com, and more online bookstores ... as well as integrate our e-commerce system with your website.
Here are a few examples of how we set this up for the books we manage:
- e-commerce integrated with author's website: https://www.beknownforsomething.com/book/
- paperback listing on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2UJ1P4J
As with our High Bridge Books authors, we'll send a payment and report to you each quarter as well as provide real-time notifications as your book sales occur.
- Price: 18% of each book sale after discounts and transaction fees have been deducted (e.g., Amazon's fees, credit card transaction fees, etc.)
- In addition to order fulfillment, this fee also covers the management and reporting of your book sales/royalties.
- Pallet (two ISBNs max per pallet): $30 per month
- Bin/box (one ISBN per bin): $5 per month
- Depending on the page count of your book, a bin/box will typically hold 30-50 copies.
- Integrating e-commerce with author's website: $40 per book/ISBN
- Book listing on Amazon.com: $40 per book/ISBN
- Book listing on WalMart.com: $40 per book/ISBN
- Book listing on BarnesAndNoble.com: $40 per book/ISBN
- To be eligible for listing on BarnesAndNoble.com, the book must be available through a wholesaler. High Bridge Books and most other publishers can help you make this happen for an additional cost.
- Book listing(s) on other online retailers: $40 per book/ISBN
- Other online retailers include but are not limited to Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, Amazon.de, Amazon.com.mx, Amazon.it, Amazon.com.au, Ebay.com, and more.
- If you would prefer to use your own ecommerce system, we can still handle order fulfillment for you by integrating your ecommerce system with our shipping software.